Transfer Manual

Please confirm with the Registrar's Office that any changes in course codes or titles will still transfer. Inquiries can be emailed to

All listings are subject to change without prior notice.

College courses must have been taken at an accredited college or university in order to be used for admission purposes and considered for transfer credit.

Generally, transfer credit is only awarded for courses that are found in the curriculum of your chosen course of study. A grade of 'C' (not C-) or better is required for a course to be considered for transfer credit. Transfer credit of some MSOE courses may require two or more courses to be taken at another college or university.

If a course is not listed, please contact the academic department that oversees the course regarding its transferability. Please note: this may not necessarily be your major's department.